CAC holds semi-annual meetings for industry members in order to update them on the progress of ongoing research programs, to introduce and vote on new research projects, and to conduct the business of the Industrial Advisory Board. To view the presentations and posters exhibited at a past meeting, use the links in the left-hand navigation menu.
- The next CAC semiannual meeting will be held June 14-15, hosted
by University of Florida in Gainesville, FL
The NSF Cloud and Autonomic Computing (CAC) Center would like to invite you to a workshop entitled "Cloud Computing: from Cybersecurity to Intercloud", to be held June 14 & 15 at the University of Florida in Gainesville. The workshop will feature sessions on cloud computing topics such as cybersecurity; data clouds; cloud management; and cloud standards and testbeds. Invited speakers include Jeff Kephart, Manager of the Agents and Emergent Phenomena Program at IBM Research; John Howie, Senior Director of Technical Security Services at Microsoft Corporation; Kate Keahey, Research Scientist at Argonne National Laboratory; and Reagan Moore, Chief Scientist for Data Intensive Cyber Environments (DICE) at UNC's Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI). Panelists will include leaders in cloud and autonomic computing from industry, academia, and national research labs. This meeting will provide opportunities to discuss directions for research and development in cloud computing and will also highlight ongoing and future projects associated with the Center. Registration for the CAC workshop is free, but space is limited. To reserve your space, please email CAC Coordinator Julie Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!
CAC is the only NSF Inudstry/University Cooperative Research Center focusing on cloud computing and self-managing IT for enterprise systems and scientific research. For more information about the workshop and the Center, please visit our website.
- April 4, 2011, Semiannual Meeting hosted by Xerox/ACS in Dallas, Texas
- October 4, 2010, Semiannual Meeting at the University of Florida campus in Gainesville, FL
- April 28, 2010, Semiannual Meeting at Microsoft campus in Redmond, WA
- April 20, 2010, SCADA Cyber Security Workshop at The University of Arizona - Biosphere 2 (more)
- November 5, 2008, Semiannual Meeting at The University of Arizona - Biosphere 2 (more)
- April 8, 2008, Kick-Off Meeting at University of Florida
- BAE Systems
- EWA Government Systems
- ISCA Technologies